Create your own TD 2 Create your own TD 2

Great Idea!

I like very much the concept to create my own TD game, there is no limit now.

Good job!

1945 Tower Defense 1945 Tower Defense

I like the new perspective

There are a lot of Tower Defense games since this new style of strategy games appeared, but this game has in my opinion a new concept, out of the actualy classic road or path used to pass the enemies.
This time is in world war 2 ambience simulating a coast attack. with good graphics and this new concept, i'm sure it will be a new success of the tower defense games.
Well done.

Vector menace Tower Defen Vector menace Tower Defen

Fun game

Is a funny twist to the tower defense style, enemies coming all around without order makes you be in the game all time, adding and changing towers.
Good one

XweaselX responds:

Thanks i try to be different

Cell Warfare Cell Warfare

Great Job

Excellent arcade shooter, game play is smooth and graphics really well blended. Godd powerups but maybe short, something like a bomb or multiple shot (even timed or 1-2 shots) it should have been a great addition to the powerups collection.
Well done allowing players to choose movement between w/a/s/d or arrow keys, however the option to move your ship with mouse is something i think it makes the game faster in game play, but this is personal, each player has his own skills with mouse/keyboard.
Great game overall, keep it up!

Tech Wars Tech Wars

Excellent

Excellent graphics, great game play, and overall a fresh concept in TD games. I feel honored to sponsor a great game in all concepts, maybe as the user "TheRandomDot" said, it could have some more difficulty and features, but if like the author said it could encourage him to improve it or release a sequel, it will be great. Anyway the game offers a fast shooting play combining keys and mouse, which should make the pleassure of addicted shooters.
Thanks to everybody for your comments and suggestions.

FMX Team FMX Team

Very good

Excellent graphics, however its hard to control the bike in the air, creating not real movements and making you fail many times. Controlling better tha bike will help the players run better the tracks and go longer, which will be where they will find the fun, i think the player will suffer trying to control it.

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

Good

The most significative of this game are the graphics, great job. However the graphics doesn't makes it all, and i saw a simple game play and not enough smooth movements. Good game overall.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah I was concentrating mostly on the graphics and the atmosphere as well as the journey that the guard has to go through in order to become a knight. I was also concentrating hard on doing the combat and gameplay, but that was all still pretty new to me. Hopefully with the sequel that is currently under construction, I will do better. Thanks for the review.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

For skilled players

I would say that this game, more than hard, is for skilled players with the keyboard, where i cannot include myself. Anyway, through the two stages i could go i saw simple graphics, smooth controls and a challenging concept for those skilled players.
Maybe improving the graphics could makes with game become a 10-Stars game.
Good job.

Random Defence Random Defence

A good game, but...

It's a good TD game, graphics are very good, mostly the towers, however i don't think the characters in the incoming waves match with the game (lips, afro-heads, etc). I have to agree with other user in his review, very few cash for every enemy killed, which makes some big towers over priced.
I did not understood why the instructions of the game, at least the basics are not inside the game, instead to be linked to a web page. If the instructions and the story line are very long, the basics of game play should come with the game, and maybe a walktrhough linked to that web page. Anyway as that web page was down for maintenance, i had to play blindly. I bought two big towers in the begining and those seemed not functional in the first stages, but i couldn't know why.
Nice game overall for those TD fans, where i'm not included, but i'm interested in the evolution of these kind of games.

Armegalo responds:

yeah, sorry about it being down - my host decided to move states without telling me... it's back now, but that's not the point... grr
Anyway, sounds like your first 2 towers were research towers - they don't do anything violent anyway!

MiniGame Arcade MiniGame Arcade

A fun unusual game

This game is one of those few games that people will continue playing it for long time, the good variety of minigames inside makes you try a new one after play one of them.
Even most of those minigames have that addicting thing to make you try it again to make it better and score more.
Great Job Chad, i'm sad we couldn't get a deal in the sponsorship. I will keep an eye over your next releases.

chad-duncan responds:

Thanks for the review. Sorry that we couldn't get a deal with sponsorship. I should have another game done very soon, so maybe you could sponsor that. I'll probably post it on FlashGameLicense.